- The Website Operator is Multi-Fix-Garage.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
- In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- the arrival time of inquiry,
- time of send response,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- Data IS available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: